By Omnis 21
Today Omnis 21 publishes this invitation for the international public to join us as we establish the Public Councils that will address:
- The further development of the organization and its agenda (Omnis 21 Council)
- The alleviation of hunger and poverty worldwide (Hunger and Poverty Council)
- The growing social and political oppression worldwide (Social and Political Council)
- Local and supra-local public governance (Public Governance Council)
- Irresponsible usage of social media (Council on Social Media Usage)
- Over-usage of prescription medication (Council on Prescription Medication)
- Newstream information media (Information Media Council)
- Environmental pollution (Council on Environment)
- Technological and scientific needs (Sci-Tech Council)
- The future of public and private education (Council on Education)
- The future of spirituality and religion (Council on Spirituality and Religion)
To take part in one of the above Public Councils contact us through the website.
As a Public Council Member you can participate in discussions and online forums, propose solutions, vote on suggestions and proposals and, thus, shape the future of Omnis 21 and The Next Society.